Geeetech Premium Prusa i3 Kit
Domestic items will ship in 1-3 business days.
International items shipping time varies depending on international location.
Questions? Quick Help
Geeetech Acrylic Premium Prusa i3 Kit
The Geeetech Acrylic pro Prusa i3 3d printer is planned and developed by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on open source reprap prusa i3. Geeetech I3 features easy assembly and high performance. The acrylic construction makes the printer minimal complex and simple operation.
First prusa 3d printer designed to prints with 5 different types of filaments.
Simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro B features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon and flexible PLA to create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time): 4 Business days
- Redesigned barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.
- Easy construction makes the users to minimize both the time and energy also accelerate the molding of your creative designs in to real 3d objects. It takes only 4 to 5 hours for assembling our Prusa i3.
- Controller board: GT2560. Hotend Nozzle size: 0.4 mm.
- Geeetech I3 Pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic frames.
- Improved steadiness and reliability make sure the best performance of the machine for all time, just feel free to print.
- The power supply is Pre-configured together with the printer, the re-arranged cables and wires makes the assembling very clear and easy.
- GT1 extruder is replaced with MK8 extruder to provide smaller layers and higher resolution, making professional and high quality real 3d objects.
- Stand-alone Functionality: LCD control panel and SD card reader. Print without PC.
General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood filament:
1. The melting temperature is different for different type of filament; please refer to the suggested temperature you are using. The guideline for an optimal printing temperature is at approximately 210°C for flexible and 230°C for wood filament. The recommended heated bed temperature varies between ± 60˚C and ± 100˚C.
2. It is recommended to significantly lower your printing speed (compared to printing with PLA, or ABS) when printing with Flexible filament and wood filament.
Free Add on:
- LCD Display
- Spool Holder
This kit comes with everything you need to build your Prusa Mendel I3. All necessary items like nut, bolt, wire, spool holder, detailed manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed.
Free Shipping via DHL/Fedex/TNT (4 to 6 days)
We Also Recommend