MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner
Domestic items will ship in 1-3 business days.
International items shipping time varies depending on international location.
Questions? Quick Help
Quickly turn the things in your world into 3D models that you can modify, improve, share, and 3D print.
Unlock your creativity with the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner. Now you can create, scan, and share your very own 3D models. Have fun scanning and sharing the things that you create and love. With easy-to-use software, you can create clean 3D models in just two clicks. Get a ready-to-print 3D model every time. No design or 3D modeling experience is required to get started. Learn how to modify, remix and improve your scans with 3D modeling programs. Optimized for MakerBot Replicator® Desktop 3D Printers. Easily upload your scans to Thingiverse.
- Unlock your creativity with the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner.
- Create, scan, and share your very own 3D models.
- Have fun scanning and sharing the things that you create and love.
- Get a ready-to-print 3D model every time.
- No design or 3D modeling experience is required to get started.
- With our easy-to-use software, you can create clean 3D models in just two clicks.
- The MakerBot Digitizer works seamlessly with your MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer to enable you to make copies of your models quickly and easily.
- Modify, remix and improve your scans with 3D modeling programs
- Explore the frontiers of 3D scanning. Share adventures with enthusiasts of all ages.
- Share photos of your creations on Facebook and other social media or easily upload them to MakerBot Thingiverse.com, the largest community for sharing 3D designs.
Create 3D Models with High Detail
In as little as two clicks, the Makerbot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner can turn small objects into precise and changeable digital files. Each scan produces around 200,000 triangles and 0.5 mm (0.0197 in) resolution through two eye-safe lasers and a 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor, meaning your objects are captured with impressive accuracy. Makerbot Digitizer's MultiScan technology ensures every specific detail of your object is captured.
Improve, Build, and Share Your Designs
3D digital files produced by the Makerbot Digitizer can be improved or augmented however you like using any 3D modeling software (such as the included MakerWare for Digitizer). Compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, and Linux Ubuntu 12.04 or later, you can share your original 3D file or your new-and-improved digital creation with designers around the globe.
Safe and Easy 3D Scanning
The Makerbot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner works best in artificial indoor light and reaches a maximum temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is safe to use in the home or at the office. A USB port simply connects the Makerbot Digitizer to your computer for quick scanning, and an average scan takes around 12 minutes to create a complete and precise digital copy of an object.
Makerbot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner and MakerWare for Digitizer software.
UPC Code: 817913010961
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 YEAR
D&H Returns Allowed: no
Return Period (Days): 0
Add'l Return Info: Past Exchange-Call Vendor 347-334-6800
Master Pack Qty: 0
Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
Manufacturer: MakerBot Industries, LLC.
Manufacturer Part Number: MP03955
Manufacturer Website Address: www.makerbot.com
Brand Name: MakerBot
Product Line: Digitizer
Product Name: Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner
QUICKLY TURN THE THINGS IN YOUR WORLD INTO 3D MODELS THAT YOU CAN MODIFY, IMPROVE, SHARE, AND 3D PRINT.
With just two clicks, the easy-to-use yet sophisticated software of the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner creates clean, watertight 3D models that are ready to 3D print. The MakerBot Digitizer is optimized to work seamlessly with your MakerBot® Replicator® Desktop 3D Printer and it's fast. You'll get a standard 3D digital design file in approximately 12 minutes. The MakerBot Digitizer is for early adopters, experimenters, and visionaries who want to be pioneers in desktop 3D scanning.
Product Type: 3D Scanner
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Weight (Approximate): 4.63 lb
- Dimensional accuracy: ± 2.0 mm [± 0.079 in]
- Detail resolution: 0.5 mm [0.0197 in]
- Triangles per 3D model: Approx. 200K
- Scan speed: Approx. 12 minutes
- Steps per rotation: 800 per rotation
- Optimal Light Conditions: Artificial indoor light
- Lasers: Two eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Connectivity: USB connection
- Stepper Motor: 0.9° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Storage Temperature: 0°-55° C [32°-90° F]
- Operating Temperature: 15°-32° C [60°-90° F]
- AC Input: 100-240 V, ~2 amps, 50-60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 2.08 amps
We Also Recommend