The Matter & Form 3D Scanner
Domestic items will ship in 1-3 business days.
International items shipping time varies depending on international location.
Questions? Quick Help
The Matter & Form Desktop 3D Scanner works with any 3D Printer.
The Matter and Form 3D Scanner is the best consumer rated 3D scanner. Combining superior performance with intuitive usability, the Matter and Form 3D Scanner is an affordable, high resolution 3D scanner that is compact, portable, fully assembled and easy to use right out of the box. Use your Mac or Windows PC to produce accurate, detailed color scans at resolution qualities that match or top what more expensive scanners can achieve. It works with almost any 3D printer or online printing service, and it allows users to scan solid items to create a digital 3D model. It is also capable of producing intricate, high-resolution, 3D representations. Scan solid items to create 3D representations in as little as 5 minutes with a click of a button. Single Scanner Unit with Retail Box Packaging.
- Max. Object Size and Weight: Height: 22.9 cm (9 in); Diameter: 20.3 cm (8 in); Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Scan Time: Scans in as little as 5 minutes. Higher resolution scans may require several hours.
- Scan Accuracy: Capture details as small as 0.43 mm. Capture size within 0.25mm.
- Scanner Size and Weight: Height: 34.5 cm (13.5 in); Width: 21 cm (8.25 in); Open Length: 34.5 cm (13.5 in); Closed Length: 8.5 cm (3.5 in); Weight: 1.71 kg (3.77 lb)
- Operating Temp: 15 - 32 degrees celsius ( 60 - 90 degrees fahrenheit)
- Optics: HD CMOS Sensor, 2 lasers
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7+ (32 bit or 64 bit), Mac OS 10.7+
- File Export Support: STL, OBJ, PLY, XYZ
- What's in the box: Matter & Form 3D Scanner, Power Cable, USB B Cable, Calibration Box, User Manual, Product Information Booklet
We Also Recommend