UP Black ABS+ Filament 1.75mm
Domestic items will ship in 1-3 business days.
International items shipping time varies depending on international location.
Questions? Quick Help
UP Black ABS+ Filament
The ABS+ /Blue (2x500g rolls) is 2 x 500 g (1.10 lb.) spool of Blue ABS+ (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic formed as a continuous, 1.75 mm diameter filament. The filament is used to fill the material reservoir of a 3D printer (sold separately) and has a print temperature at about 270 ̊C. It is rolled on a spool for mounting onto a 3D printer's spool holder (sold separately). ABS plastic has good impact resistance, chemical resistance and heat stability.
- Better strength and bonding than ABS
- More resistant to warping than ABS
- More flexible, resilient and durable
- Capable of producing finely detailed prints
- Stable and long lasting. Will not break-down but can be recycled
|Number of Items||2|
|Brand Name||UP Fila|
|Item Diameter||1.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Supports color printing?||true|
We Also Recommend