UP Green PLA Filament 1.75mm
Domestic items will ship in 1-3 business days.
International items shipping time varies depending on international location.
Questions? Quick Help
UP Green PLA Filament
The PLA/Yellow (2X500g rolls) is 2 x 500 g (1.10 lb.) spool of Yellow PLA (Polylactic Acid) formed as a continuous, 1.75 mm diameter filament. The filament is used to fill the material reservoir of a 3D printer (sold separately) and has a print temperature at about 220 ̊C. It is rolled on a spool for mounting onto a 3D printer's spool holder (sold separately).
- PLA (polylactic acid) is a biodegradable plastic polymer, commonly derived from renewable resources such as corn or cassava
- Benefits from UP's heated bed (51 ̊C-105 ̊C)
- Benefits greatly from cooling fan Very firm bonding with Acrylic Adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- More environmental-friendly
- Shinier and smoother appearance
|Number of Items||2|
|Brand Name||UP Fila|
|Item Diameter||1.75 inches|
|Item Volume||0 fluid_ounces|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
We Also Recommend